LNH: Drabble Girl #40

robrogers72 at gmail.com robrogers72 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 11:58:24 PST 2007

This series keeps getting better and better all the time.

You may not be the first LNH author to set out to destroy the
English language, but you're probably the first to do so
intentionally -- and to great comedic effect.

But what's really terrific is the way you've taken a character
-- and a story -- limited by format, managed to make it funny,
and still created enough dramatic tension that I'm genuinely
worried about what's going to happen.  To wit:

On Feb 2, 9:47 am, Jamas Enright <t... at eyrie.org> wrote:
> Or perhaps it was she who was distracted, by the destruction of the LNH
> she had just avoided. She wasn't often given into introspection, but
> then all her friends might just have been killed, and it was up to her
> to get revenge.
>
> Take the Wordinator out, or die trying.

Now that's great stuff.  I can't wait to see how this series
resolves... and
not just because I'm jonesing for the Alt.Riders...

--Rob Rogers
--Easily-Discovered Man Lite of the LNH