Superfreaks/ACRA: Superfreaks 2008 Precogs

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 08:26:55 PST 2007

Assuming I ever get round to typing it, I've plotted Superfreaks
Season 3 #11 already in my head and might post it in January before I
simmering in my head include a rip-off of the whole Aliens series of
movies, at least one story involving magic and the introduction of a
villain so slippery and so difficult to catch that I feel I've written
myself into a corner before I even start. :)

Anyway, we'll see.  Today's a day off (duh) so I might get something
finished by next weekend.

Oh and happy 2008.  Yes, it's after midnight here. :)

Martin