RACCIES: Look at what the cat dragged out in 2007....

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 21 19:47:24 PST 2007

I wrote quite a bit actually... probably in terms of quantity of words
this was my best year...

Here's the LNH stuff I wrote...

Just Imagine... Saxon Brenton's RACCies on a Plane Filled with Killer
Ninja Gorillas!  #1

Legion of Net.Heroes Comics Presents #36: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG
Episode 1 - 'Fearless Leader's Day'

Legion of Net.Heroes Comics Presents #43: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG
Episode 8 - 'The Preacher's Day'

Legion of Net.Heroes Comics Presents #47: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG
Episode 12 - 'Dr. Stomper' (I wrote part of this.  Martin wrote most of it)

Legion of Net.Heroes Comics Presents #64: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG
Episode 29 - 'California Kid's Day'

Legion of Net.Heroes Comics Presents #65: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG
Episode 30 -'J. Random Kiwi's Day' (I wrote part of this one.  Jaelle
the rest.)

Legion of Net.Heroes Comics Presents #500: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG
Episode 465 - 'Cannon Fodder's Day' (I wrote half of this.  Rob the rest.)

Legion of Net.Heroes Comics Presents #502: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG
Episode 467 - 'Epilogue's Day'

An Important Public Service Announcement! -- The first appearance of
Billy the Butterfly Magic Kid!

Also eligible for best FLAME WAR....!

Beige Countdown #12 -- 'The New Triumvirate'

Beige Countdown #11 -- 'Knight to Bishop to King' (I wrote most of this
one. Martin and Lalo the rest.)

Beige Countdown #7 -- 'The Last Dance'

Beige Countdown #6 -- 'And the Next Leader of the LNH is...' (Martin did
some of the writing.)

A Beige Countdown Special -- 'Debate This!'

And here's some MISC Imprint stuff....

Tales from the Gutterground #1: The Runaway Chaotic, Sporadic,
Traumatic, Make-it-Up-As-You-Go-Along-Story Game (Part I)

Tales from the Gutterground #2: The Runaway Chaotic, Sporadic,
Traumatic, Make-it-Up-As-You-Go-Along-Story Game (Part III) -- 'The
Caterpillar'

I swear to god that next year I'll finish the Runaway Chaotic, Sporadic,
Traumatic, Make-it-Up-As-You-Go-Along-Story Game....

An this horrible abomination, which might only be eligible for best
website...

Legion of Net.Heroes: The Web Comic! #1-2. pi, 3-18
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/arspitzer/lnhwebcomic/series.php

Arthur "And that's it for this year..." Spitzer