LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #49 (2/2)

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Tue Dec 18 23:53:33 PST 2007

Man, I can't believe it's taken me so long to write something about
this! My sincerest apologies, Rob -- I really did mean to do something
right after I read it, but one thing leads to another, so on and so
forth. Also, Christmas is busy.

Well, Easily-Discovered Man #49 is a double issue, obviously, and
while the jokes aren't as rapid-fire as other issues, they're
definately there. The focus is shifted more to the drama, which is
conveyed excellently; in particular, the final scene with Mrs.
Butterworth really put an image in my mind, and Easily-Discovered
Man's final lines left the mood tense and anxious.

I think can just about sum it all up with 'Holy crap, give me more
Easily-Discovered Man please'. I mean, I'm not addicted or nothin'. I
can quit any time I want. Really. I can. But just a little more won't
hurt, y'know?   0 =D

~Mitchell.