LNH: 58.5 #17

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 04:15:54 PST 2007

Also spracht Martin Phipps (Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:57:38 +0000):
> Oops!  I started reading #18 and I was very, very confused because I
> somehow missed seeing #17.  (It came so quickly after #13 that I didn't
> realize it was a new issue.)  So, anyway, what happened to #'s 14-16?

The answer can be found in the credits:

Also spracht Lalo Martins (Wed, 05 Dec 2007 18:29:18 +0000):
>  Skipping issues                              Arthur Spitzer's

;-)

I just felt a hundred days was a bit too much to jump, so I "reserved"
three issues just in case I want to get back to this period.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/