[REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #47 - November 2007 [spoilers]

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 13:52:59 PST 2007

WTF?  Oh, I think I see.  Forgot to set hotmail.com to 'plain.txt' beforesending.

On Tuesday 4 Dec 2007 Tarq  replied:
> On Dec 4, 6:08 am, Saxon Brenton  wrote:
>> On Monday 3 December 2007 Greg Fishbone replied:
>>> I'll try to fit him in.  I already have a cameo by Queen Elizabeth
>>> II... Isn't she still your official head of state?
>>
>> In Real Life, yes.
>> In the Looniverse, no.  (As Lalo reminded me only recently,
>> just before we had a refendum on whether to become a republic I
>> arbitrarily declared that the result in the Looniverse would be
>> the opposite of Real Life).
>
> OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE MY ENTIRE PERCEPTION
> OF REALITY HAS JUST BEEN SHATTERED
>
> I don't even know if there should be question marks or exclamation
> marks at the end of that. Perhaps throughout it.
>
> I'ma go break down into tears now.   =(

Oh crappity crap crap crap.  Now I've gone and broken Tarq's brain
and I'll have to get him a new one.

[...]

> Right, back to crying in a corner as I try to wrap my mind aorund
> this nonsensicality...

Well, to be fair, if you didn't want to have to deal with
nonsensicality you shouldn't have been writing in the LNH setting...

---
Saxon Brenton   Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia

What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife FREE
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT