[REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #47 - November 2007 [spoilers]

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
Tue Dec 4 07:26:36 PST 2007

In article <165298.1449.qm at web50507.mail.re2.yahoo.com>,
Martin Phipps  <martinphipps2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Dec 2, 12:09 pm, Lalo Martins
><lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think I remember some older material, especially
>from Martin,
>> describing the four fundamental forces of physics in
>the usenetverse to
>> be net-related things.  I don't remember all four,
>but lag (thus Lagneto)
>> was there.
>
>Actually you may be thinking of Jamas who identified
>the four net.elements as thread, spham, crosspost and
>lag.  What I did was say that if Lagneto creates a
>lagnetic field then he must emit "lagons".  I then
>suggested that lagons are quantums of trafficolagnetic
>radiation.  Now if you want to argue that the other
>three forces (corresponding to gravity and the nuclear
>forces) are thread, spham and crosspost the go ahead.

     I don't recall if I was the first, but before Jamas I was using the
net.elements of thread (water), flame (fire), pixel (earth) and net (air).
Lag is an impediment of net.  I had Lord Ebon create a sort of anti-elemental
group with clones of Lagneto (L2), Professor Killfile (Kid Killfile) and two
others who slip my mind at the moment.  Killfile is the anti-thread
qlippothic net.element.  Net.elementalist used these four net.elements as
well.

     Dave Van Domelen, notes Google Groups sucks for LNH stuff that early,
but found a reference to his LNH/Magic deck in May 1994 that uses the four
elements listed above.

     P.S. Punctuation sometimes took the place of pixel early on.