[REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #47 - November 2007 [spoilers]

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 14:56:59 PST 2007

On Dec 3, 2:41 am, Saxon Brenton <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:

> What I am finding bemusing is that despite my repeated statements
> (that this series id for MY BENEFIT, and NOT YOURS!) I seem to have
> fallen in with the indefagitable Tom Russell as being a kind of
> defacto cheerleader  (Hi!  Welcome to RACC!  You've written a new
> story?  Cool!  Let's see what it's like!)

:-)

I wish I was indefagitable.  I feel pretty bad about not carrying
through on what now seems like an impossible promise-- that I would
review every story on RACC.  My personal life, coupled with the
infinite April, not to mention my own writing, has more or less
stopped all that from happening.  I will try again next year though,
and we'll see how I do.

And I want to thank you as always for the kind, thoughtful, and
intelligent review.  And never be afraid to tell me a story I wrote is
complete
and utter crap with no redeeming features if it really is complete
and utter crap with no redeeming features; I'm a big boy now, and I
can take it. :-)

==Tom