[REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #47 - November 2007 [spoilers]

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
Mon Dec 3 06:08:28 PST 2007

In article <BAY105-W354B4373FC521AA47DD781CA6C0 at phx.gbl>,
Saxon Brenton  <saxonbrenton at hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday 2 Dec 2007 Dave Van Domelen replied:
>>>      [Saxon fully appreciates that Tarq is probably the only other
>>> person on RACC who knows what the hell Saxon is ranting about, and
>>> that since Tarq isn't old enough to vote yet he probably doesn't
>>> care - Footnote Girl, who's never been in a review series before]
>>
>>     Well, I understand what you're talking about, but since I'm
>> American I can't vote in Australia either.
>
>  I may perhaps have laid on the hyperbole a bit thick.

     Well, to be fair, the guy who beat Howard is mainly known in America as
"that guy who got caught on tape eating his own earwax".  :)

>What I am finding bemusing is that despite my repeated statements
>(that this series id for MY BENEFIT, and NOT YOURS!) I seem to have
>fallen in with the indefagitable Tom Russell as being a kind of
>defacto cheerleader  (Hi!  Welcome to RACC!  You've written a new
>story?  Cool!  Let's see what it's like!)

     Oh, I know where you're coming from...I wouldn't have been reviewing
comics for 15 years for free if it wasn't for my own benefit.  Oh, and here's
your pom-pons.

     Dave Van Domelen, goes after earwax with a phillips head screwdriver or
a pen cap....