End of Month Reviews #47 - November 2007 [spoilers]

tem2 gfishbone at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 18:31:05 PST 2007

On Dec 1, 8:28 pm, "Saxon Brenton" <Saxon.Bren... at uts.edu.au> wrote:
> [REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #47 - November 2007 [spoilers]
>
> Reviewed This Issue:
>      58.5 #11-12  [LNH]
>      Beige Countdown #7  [LNH]
>      Derek Radner's Private Journal #1  [ASH]
>      Kinky Romance #1  [8Fold]
>      Mr. Transparent #5  [Misc]
>      New Exarchs #4-6  [SG/LNH]
>      Sporkman #1-3  [SG]
>      Thunderclap #8  [Pincity]

Thanks for writing this and for including Sporkman. Feedback is always
appreciated, but especially so when it's as detailed as this and as
informed about the conventions of genre, structure, and character.
I'm overwhelmed!  :D

>      And speaking of looking ahead to the episodes that haven't made it
> to RACC yet, at the end of #5 we are informed that 'It's not too late to
> suggest a 000SUPERGUY celebrity you wouldn't mind seeing torn apart by
> wild lemures while on an transatlantic airship flight'.  I would like
> to suggest John Winston Howard (since only then will the RIGHTEOUS
> and TOTALLY PSYCHOTIC revenge of the Australian people against the
> Howard Interregnum of Australian politics be complete!  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!)
>      [Saxon fully appreciates that Tarq is probably the only other
> person on RACC who knows what the hell Saxon is ranting about, and that
> since Tarq isn't old enough to vote yet he probably doesn't care
> - Footnote Girl, who's never been in a review series before]

I'll try to fit him in.  I already have a cameo by Queen Elizabeth
II... Isn't she still your official head of state?

--Greg