RACCIES: States of the RACCies address

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 04:45:58 PDT 2007

On Aug 28, 5:50 am, Jamie Rosen <jamie.ro... at sunlife.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 4:17 pm, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 28, 2:47 am, Jamie Rosen <jamie.ro... at sunlife.com> wrote:
> > > I don't think I'd start running the RACCies again except under
> > > duress. :)
>
> > Wasn't there also a vote to see who would run the RACCIES next year?
> > I'll do it but I want sympathy votes.
>
> Arthur won. Perhaps you could be vice-RACCie administrator?

Eh?  I think I would remember that result.  In any case, I don't want
to do the Hall of Fame Awards.  It doesn't make sense to vote for the
all time greatest RACC stories two years in a row, not unless the all
time greatest are going to be from this year in which case people
would be voting for them anyway in the regular RACCies.

Martin