[RACCies/Admin] States of the RACCies address

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 23:49:09 PDT 2007

I am not only inexcusably lazy, but I am also a ravening nitwit.

Yes I am.  Don't argue with me.

You may have noticed how late the RACCies are.  For a very long time the
effort of tabulating the results and cross checking them daunted me, and so
I put them off.  Then it occurred to me:

The first year of my tenure I did them the HARD WAY:  typing up a matrix and
filling them out by hand (three times so that any differences would
highlight flaws in my adding up).

But then I thought:  `Hold up.  Last year I didn't do them by hand.  I just
typed them into one of them thar newfangled spreadsheets, which - wonder of
wonders - are particularly noteworthy for doing large tallies of numbers
WITHOUT GETTING THE ADDITION WRONG.'

< sounds of crickets chirping as the rest of RACC stares in horror at the
awesome extent of Saxon's ravening nitwit-ness >

So.  After about five hours of work, the tallies for both the RACCies and
the RACCies Hall Of Fame have been completed.  Not gonna do a full write-up
of the awards ceremony, because I just want to get this over with.  Expect
the results to be posted within the next day.

---
Saxon `Crippling maths phobia' Brenton

Advertisement: Fast track your education. Become TAFE qualified fast
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Acon%3Ask%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Asalarycentre&_t=764565661&_r=Seek_Main_AUG07_TAGlines&_m=EXT