LNH: LNH Comics Presents #501: Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig Episode 466 (2/5)

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:50:09 PDT 2007

Also spracht EDMLite (Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:07:04 +0000):
> On Aug 23, 5:37 am, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Whatever happened to No-Sense-of-Direction Man?
>
> I think Lalo might be able to answer this... although my guess is that
> he's still out looking for Ultimate Ninja...

He's looking for Ultimate Ninja (along with Deductive Logic Man), and
Arthur hinted that something happened while they were looking, but he
never told me what :-P  so I guess the ball is in Arthur's field on this
one.

We did mention something, though, about them only coming back a few days
after the Ninja resurfaces, due to the whatever-it-is that happened when
they were searching.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----