LNH: LNH Comics Presents #501: Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig Episode 466 (2/5)

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 05:37:41 PDT 2007

On Jul 27, 1:47 pm, EDMLite <robroger... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm just
> wondering where Weirdness Magnet and the others who were supposed
> to help with the evacuation ran off to.  It's not like anyone could
> get lost looking for Easily-Discovered Man..."
>
>         *                       *                       *
>
> 1:15 a.m., May 2, 2007
>
> Somewhere in the Net.ropolis Map District
>
>     "Is this the best of times, or what?" the Incredibly Stupid Man
> said, walking with arms draped around Weirdness Magnet and Bad-
> Timing Boy through the empty streets of Net.ropolis.  "A desperate
> battle against incredible odds... and the three of us get to be in
> the thick of it! I feel like the luckiest guy in the world!"

Whatever happened to No-Sense-of-Direction Man?

I liked the bit where Vector Prime divided into beautiful women of
various ethnicities.  That's a nice image.  Didn't like that Master
Blaster had to shoot them.  Come to think of it, Master Blaster should
have said "Shame I have to shoot them.  Oh well."  It's disturbing to
think that Master Blaster might enjoy shooting beautiful women.

Martin