META: Ian Phipps is okay for now

Jamie Rosen jamie.rosen at sunlife.com
Sat Aug 11 15:20:31 PDT 2007

On Aug 10, 11:11 pm, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Been a scary few days.  Imelda's water broke two months too early and
> Ian Phipps has been brought into this world far sooner than expected.
> I will have to go back to Taiwan on my own but mother and baby seem to
> be doing fine.  I really should get back to the hospital.
>
> Martin

I'm glad to hear everyone seems to be doing well. I had a friend
(well, a girlfriend) who was born six weeks early, and she was a fine
healthy young woman when I met her, so I have every faith that Ian
will turn out to be a strapping young man!

My thoughts are with your family and wishing everyone involved a
speedy recovery.