META: Ian Phipps is okay for now

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 01:54:54 PDT 2007

On 10 Aug 2007 Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>Been a scary few days.  Imelda's water broke two months too early and Ian
>Phipps has been brought into this world far sooner than expected. I will
>have to go back to Taiwan on my own but mother and baby seem to be doing
>fine.  I really should get back to the hospital.

< steeples fingers and thinks about what happened the last time
Martin fathered a child - then asks the obvious question: >

"So what will his powers and codename be?"

Oh, yes, and congratulations to all the family.  Cigars all round.

---
Saxon Brenton    Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia

Advertisement: 1000s of Sexy Singles online now at Lavalife
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D29891&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_1000s&_m=EXT