LNH/META: LNH Leadership Election Round Two (Spoilers)...

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 8 19:11:31 PDT 2007

Okay, first round of voting is over...

Eight people voted (including myself)

Since there wasn't a character who recieved over 50% of the vote there
will be a second round of voting involving the two characters who
gathered the most amount of voting points...

Should there be a tie in second round voting I won't count my own vote
thus preventing that possibility...

Spoilers (for anyone who doesn't care about voting and wants to be
surprised by the eventual outcome) below...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

   The LNH Leadership Election process:

    1.  Nominations.  Closed.

        Nomination Period ends: JUL 06 2007

    2.  Elections.  Crunch time.  Pick three and rank them 1,2,3
    (vote for whichever character you like).  Track and field scoring in
    effect -- ie 1st is 5pts, 2nd is 3pts and 3rd is 1pt.  Most points
    wins. Democracy in action!

        Election Period ends: AUG 06 2007

If the winner doesn't get over 50% of the vote a second
Election will be held with the two top vote getters.

2nd Election Period (if necessary) ends: SEP 06 2007

Story revealing the winner will be posted:  NOV 07 2007

(Maybe  :))

And the winner will be leader till another election is held...

    NOTE:  Please return all nominations and ballots to the preferred
    email address of:
       arspitzer at earthlink.net

    ========================== clip & return =====================

For LNH Leadership position (Vote for only one of the below):

Fearless Leader
Ultimate Ninja

    ========================== clip & return =====================

Here are the numbers for each character...
(Number of First place votes in parenthesis)

Eight ballots in total...

Fearless Leader             17 (2) 23.94%
Ultimate Ninja              14 (2) 19.72%
J. Random Kiwi              13 (1) 18.31%
Weirdness Magnet            10 (2) 14.08%
Catalyst Lass                9     12.68%
Irony Man                    7 (1)  9.86%
WikiBoy                      1      1.41%
Master Blaster               0      0.00%

And for full disclosure I voted beforehand so not to affect the vote
with inside information...

I picked Ultimate Ninja for first and J. Random Kiwi for second...

If I had not voted that would have created a tie for second place
involving J. Random Kiwi and the Weirdness Magnet...

But I did... so the Ultimate Ninja has one last chance to save his job...

I'm actually surprised that Fearless Leader did as well as he did...

Arthur "Corrupting the Vote" Spitzer