LNH: Fifteen Years!?

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Mon Apr 30 16:52:15 PDT 2007

On Apr 30, 5:39 am, OTL <bper... at sprynet.com> wrote:
> Well, since it's April 29, Obscure Trivia Lad feels it's his duty to check
> back on the newsgroup (after not doing so for far, far too long), and remind
> everyone that today marks the 15th anniversary of the LNH.

Wow. Oh my gosh. It's like a celeberity in the sense that I hear
things but never meet the person. /swoooon over the magic of the LNH
to pull folks together

> Really.  Fifteen years.  Hard to believe, isn't it?

Pfft. Yes. I'm only half a year older than the Legion. While I was
crying and kicking and dirtying my diapers, there were people like...
doing stuff. It is beyond all forms of conception and conceivability.
Blimey.

> And here's to fifteen more (at least)...

Heck yes. What else will I be doing when I get to be as old as you
yokels??

Also, just out of curiousity, how many other LNH writers have there
been that have been the same age (or younger) than the Legion itself?
Am I the first of a new generation? 'Coz that's sort of a weird
thought.

> Brian Perler                                            bper... at sprynet.com
~Mitchell