LNH: LNH Comics Presents #57: Infinite Leadership Cry.sig Ep.22

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Tue Apr 24 00:34:50 PDT 2007

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007, EDMLite wrote:

> Leave it to Jamas not only to write a thoughtful, moving response
> to these events, but to come up with a way to address them,
> in-story, in a way that made sense.

Thanks for that, Rob. I wasn't sure how well this would play, given the
nature of the events, and because, as you say, it is inbetween comedic
moments.

Although I am surprised you didn't have SBB say anything when he appeared
in your issues.

As for the type of people I was pissed off enough over to write this,
check out PZ Myers blog at:
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/
and search for 'ghouls'

And to see what the press was like, check out this entry by someone who
goes to VT:
http://gnosos.blogspot.com/2007/04/reflections-on-mourning-for-virginia.html

--
Jamas Enright