LNH: LNH Comics Presents #55: Infinite Leadership Crisis Episode 20

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 05:18:42 PDT 2007

On Apr 20, 1:53 am, Jamas Enright <t... at eyrie.org> wrote:
> OAB is a lot of a stereotype. He was created as the incarnation of how
> non-Americans see Americans.

And, sadly, it's an accurate protrayal of how Americans see other
Americans.  Many of my countrymen seem to be actively proud of
ignorance.

Example: trying to get a friend's husband to watch an arty movie with
me:

"No, there aren't enough explosions.  Maybe over in Britain somewhere
they'd eat this up with a spoon, but I need explosions."

And he wasn't be facetious.

==Tom