LNH: LNH Comics Presents #41: Infinite Leadership Cry.sig Ep.6

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 19:12:46 PDT 2007

 Okay, figured out that it was all my fault.  Here's the beef:
 I am not trustworthy.
 It became apparent to me a long time ago that occasionally,
when emailing of stuff via the email<=>news interface, I
would sometimes mistype the email address for one or both
of the newsgroups.  And as a result I typed up the addys
into a word file years ago, and ever since have simply been
copy'n'pasting those same words into the start of every
story I've started writing (whether it was finished or not)
and used that same line of addys every time I posted off
something via the Eyrie.
  Except for LNHCP#41. I typed it from scratch, instead of
doing the SENSIBLE thing and copy'n'pasting it from one of
the L-ALad stories.  And backtracking, I see where I got it
wrong.  (rec.arts.creative at eyrie.org my butt.)
  Stupid stupid stupid.
  We now return you to your Easter weekend.

---
Saxon Brenton