LNH/META: LNH Wikipedia Article for Simple English

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 01:51:57 PDT 2006

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/LNH

The "Simple English" Wikipedia is written with casual readers and
persons new to the English language in mind.  It uses simplified word
choices and sentence structure so as not to frustrate these persons.

I've ported the regular English Wikipedia LNH article to the Simple
English Wikipedia, making a wide number of changes.  I figure if
there's the chance one person will learn how to read more advanced
English by reading LNH stories, it's worth the effort. :-)

And, seriously, stuff that reaches out to people like the Simple
English Wikipedia project are really quite dear to my heart.

Please take a moment to look it over and suggest changes.

Thank you.

==Tom