LNHY: Girls on Beach Blankets #2: "Something Cool This Way Comes!"

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 21:46:35 PDT 2006

Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Thanks, but...
>
> You don't need to review any of these things.

I don't need to, but I want to.  I try to at least comment on every
story I read, unless there's absolutely nothing I can possibly say.

> They are the literary equivalent of stick figure drawings.

Better to be really, really good at stick figures than really, really
bad at portraits.  I'd rather read one of your stick figure stories
than an overrated pretentious hack like J. D. Salinger or James Joyce
any day.

> > ==Tom
>
> Arthur "0-<" Spitzer

==Tom