Superfreaks/ACRA: Superfreaks #8

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 02:39:12 PDT 2006

Tom Russell wrote:
> Martin Phipps wrote:
>
> > Okay.
> >
> > Better?
>
> Well, I did like seeing some of the investigation process, but having
> it not pay off was a little disappointing.

Okay.  I admit it.  I was being snotty. :)

After I posted it, I wondered if I should have had Alan Russell parade
out crime scene photos of the Edward "Lex" Goodhead slaying in front of
the jury.  It turns out to be a moot point because the defense wasn't
arguing the facts of the case and was only concerned with the victim's
state of mind.

> All that information?  It's not necessary, and it's distracting: it's
> certainly not your style, Martin.

I wanted to use the Pepsicola, Florida joke. :)

Martin