REVIEW: Superfreaks!

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 03:42:38 PDT 2006

Tom Russell wrote:
> The cops in Superfreaks must all be geniuses, because they piece
> together the crime almost immediately after it's occured.  For example,
> they find a woman's body and they know she's been killed by retractable
> claws-- just like Wolverine's.  How the hell do they know they're
> retractable claws?

One more thing: I glossed over the whole process of gathering evidence.
 Edward would have had crime scene photographs and autopsy photographs
in addition to hair, skin and blood samples to look at.  For every
case, Edward would have had a mountain of evidence to look at.  It may
have seemed as though he was pulling theories out of a hat but he would
have had a lot more to go on than traditional detectives.  I just took
that as a given. :)

Martin