LNH: Untold Tales of the Looniverse #2

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 08:37:49 PDT 2006

Um, I don't get it.  Is it just a comment on homophobia, or is there
some pop culture thing I'm missing?

>   "Here we have a plastic chair that you can use to sit down at the
> Ratcomputer.  Over here, we have a sofa which is soft enough that you
> can take a ratnap in the afternoon.  Over here, we have a metal
> bookshelf where you can... um... Bruce?"
>   "Yeah."
>   "Please pay attention."
>   "I'm sorry, I tend to tune out when people are describing furniture."

:-P

>   "It wasn't really a date.  I had just subdued Pussywoman.  She was

You can't give up on that name, can you? :-)

You know, in the end, this is my wife's fault for creating an LNHY
character named Pussy Girl, who incidentally was named Martine Phipps.

>   "We had Pussyman released from prison so you could continue your
> date!"

Hmm.  And this is why I think proofreading might be to your advantage.

But maybe it's a Crying Game sort of thing.

==Tom