LNHY: Girls on Beach Blankets #2: "Something Cool This Way Comes!"

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 08:30:38 PDT 2006

Arthur, this was another amusing gag story/pimping for the LNHY
imprint.  I might just take you up on that offer sometime in the next
year.

Martin Phipps wrote:
> Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>
> > And Cherry (the redhead who goes to Harvard Law School) and her friend
> > Salsa (lead guitar for an all girl rock band -- See issue #1) could feel
> > this coolness coming inside them.  It was coolness so cool it made them
> > feel hot.

I got the impression, from Arthur's word choices, that Dr. Cool J Dog
had somehow had telepathic sexual intercourse with them.  I mean, how
else can you explain

> > this coolness coming inside them.
> >   It was coolness so cool it made them
> > feel hot.

> Obviously Dr. Cool J. Dog's portable air conditioner was pumping out
> the warm air in their direction. :)

Hmm, well I guess there's that, too.

Martin, are you feeling okay?  That's the first time I can recall you
coming up with a family-friendly explanation when a sleazy one is
staring you right in the face. :-)

> Martin... hopes the yellow smiley face didn't disturb you

Sorry if this isn't much of a review, Arthur.  I promise when you post
the third, I'll say something about gender roles or some such nonsense.
:-)

==Tom