Starfall/ACRA: Metal Fire #9, False Maria 03

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 17:36:10 PDT 2006

_Wow._

Not only do we get commentary on commentary, but we get Epic Commentary
that puts even my longest reviews and essays to shame. :-)

But I am up to the challenge, and shall reply probably later tonight,
and at considerable (though probably not comparable) length.

Which means, of course, that the promised review of SUPERFREAKS will be
post-poned--- but you can wait a couple more days, can'tcha, Martin?
:-)

==Tom just returned from the AAUW Book Sale, having garnered four
volumes of Winston Churchill's history of World War II.  Anyone know
off-hand how many volumes there are total?