[Starfall/ACRA] Metal Fire #10, False Maria 04

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 06:11:53 PDT 2006

Martin Phipps wrote:
> Wil Alambre wrote:
>
> >  The following evening, Gregory...
>
> Wow.  At lot of Gregorys in stories on RACC lately.  And another one
> spelt without the double g.  So I did a googel search and apparently it
> can be spelt either way.  Who knew?

Actually, this could be one of those American/British Empire
differences; in my life, I've known many, many Gregorys, and I've never
seen it spelt Greggory.  Though I have met people just named "Gregg",
and in this case, it is spelt Gregg.

I figured it was another way of spelling it when you kept referring to
Gregory Dingham as Greggory; you'll notice I started calling you
Marrtin or Marrttinn. :-)

> I really should get round to reading this story now that it has been
> posted in its entirety.  Do I need to read other Starfall comics,
> especially previous issues of Metal Fire, or is the story pretty well
> self contained in these four issues?

Well, I haven't read the rest of Metal Fire, and the story seems pretty
self-contained to me.

> Martin

==Tom