LNH/META: The LNH Personality Quiz

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 20:12:45 PDT 2006

Dave Van Domelen wrote:
> In article <1158704155.152332.129490 at i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
> Tom Russell <milos_parker at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Though, if memory serves, Frat Boy was *officially* the sidekick of
> >Steak and Potatoes Man.  Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
>
>      That is correct.

Thank you.

This does bring up a question for discussion: why is it that
Cheesecake-Eater Lad remains so popular, and Steak and Potatoes Man not
as much?  IMO (to be brutally honest), SAPM has a much-better defined
personality than CEL.  And yet it's the latter who is, more or less,
the poster child of the LNH.

Might be because CEL came first, or because cheesecake is inherently
wonky.  But it doesn't matter what I think; I want to know what you
think.

>      Dave Van Domelen, may have to call the cops on his noisy downstairs
> neighbors again tonight, joy.

My sympathies: the main impetus for purchasing a house and basically
ruining myself financially is that my wife is a very light sleeper who
awakes at the slightest squeak.  The apartment above us had many
occupants in the years we were there, but they all had several things
in common: none of them had jobs; their parents paid for their cars,
rent, utilities, and food; they all slept during the day and not at
night.

Not trying to outdo you or anything; we certainly never had to call the
police on our neighbours.  Just commiserating in your misery. :-(

==Tom