LNH/META: The LNH Personality Quiz

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 15:16:08 PDT 2006

> I wrote:
> > > Tarq wrote:

> > In the few Frat Boy-included stories I have read (I'm working on
> > expanded on that selection) they've all featured Frat Boy almost as a
> > sidekick character to Master Blaster, which my instincts have rebelled
> > at but I haven't had the heart to deny. I think I have just found that
> > heart.
>
> I was making a joking reference to last year's story, LNH Vol. 2 # 10,
> in which Frat Boy was revealed to be gay. :-)
>
> But, yes, there is a certain level of commaderie-- and similarity--
> between Master Blaster and his  more traditional sidekicks (Frat Boy,
> Sarcastic Lad, Deja Dude, for example).  Not so much for defacto
> sidekick WikiBoy. :-)

Though, if memory serves, Frat Boy was *officially* the sidekick of
Steak and Potatoes Man.  Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Mitchell, you might want to check out the thread "The Greats" from this
past April, which was intended to shine light on the great LNH stories.
 I think everyone made good suggestions and good comments, particularly
Arthur Spitzer's handy-dandy list: the stories he chose are
"must-reads".  Here's one of those handy-dandy tinyurls:

http://tinyurl.co.uk/qrzl

==Tom