LNH/META: The LNH Personality Quiz

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 14:15:22 PDT 2006

Tarq wrote:
> Tom Russell wrote:
> > Tarq wrote:
> >
> > > I think it's a good selection - what about Easily Discovered Man / Lite
> > > or Frat Boy? But I suppose Frat Boy would be too similar to Master
> > > Blaster,
> >
> > Hmm.  Frat Boy similiar to Master Blaster...?  Hmm...
>
> In the few Frat Boy-included stories I have read (I'm working on
> expanded on that selection) they've all featured Frat Boy almost as a
> sidekick character to Master Blaster, which my instincts have rebelled
> at but I haven't had the heart to deny. I think I have just found that
> heart.

I was making a joking reference to last year's story, LNH Vol. 2 # 10,
in which Frat Boy was revealed to be gay. :-)

But, yes, there is a certain level of commaderie-- and similarity--
between Master Blaster and his  more traditional sidekicks (Frat Boy,
Sarcastic Lad, Deja Dude, for example).  Not so much for defacto
sidekick WikiBoy. :-)

> > I know it's several weeks overdue, but unless I'm mistaken, we do have
> > a couple of newbies aboard.  Welcome, Mitchell!  Welcome, Pudde!
>
> Thanks. =)
>
> > Tell us more about yourself, Mitchell.  Where did you first come across
> > the LNH and RACC?
>
> Wikipedia; I was doing some checklisting on superhero subtypes for a
> game a friend and I were making, and followed one link to the next. You
> know how those things go.

Awesome!

==Tom