LNH/META: The LNH Personality Quiz

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Tue Sep 19 09:30:29 PDT 2006

Tom Russell wrote:
> Tarq wrote:
>
> > I think it's a good selection - what about Easily Discovered Man / Lite
> > or Frat Boy? But I suppose Frat Boy would be too similar to Master
> > Blaster,
>
> Hmm.  Frat Boy similiar to Master Blaster...?  Hmm...

In the few Frat Boy-included stories I have read (I'm working on
expanded on that selection) they've all featured Frat Boy almost as a
sidekick character to Master Blaster, which my instincts have rebelled
at but I haven't had the heart to deny. I think I have just found that
heart.

> I know it's several weeks overdue, but unless I'm mistaken, we do have
> a couple of newbies aboard.  Welcome, Mitchell!  Welcome, Pudde!

Thanks. =)

> Tell us more about yourself, Mitchell.  Where did you first come across
> the LNH and RACC?

Wikipedia; I was doing some checklisting on superhero subtypes for a
game a friend and I were making, and followed one link to the next. You
know how those things go.