LNH/META: The LNH Personality Quiz

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 20:36:52 PDT 2006

Jessica Ihimaera-Smiler wrote:

> I got Ultimate Ninja. I'm not sure how I feel about being labelled:
> "psychopathic ... a master planner, a deft manipulator, and occasionally
> prone to random acts of violence".
>
> I'm actually not that deft at manipulating. And I would consider my
> planning skills only "good".
>
> Hmmm... it must have been my neatly organised closet that did it.
>
> Jessica

Well, the Ultimate Ninja one operates somewhat as a gag, and
intentionally so: by choosing the most "noble" or "heroic" answers, one
ends up with Ultimate Ninja.  And all those answers are true for the
Ninja-- he is noble, he is heroic, he does have a well-developed sense
of right and wrong.  But he's also a psychopath, and hence the gag: by
choosing the "right" answers, you end up with an extremely unflattering
personal description.

I'd like to say that many of the answers for Ultimate Ninja are the
answers for Haiku Gorilla, with only a few pivotal points of departure;
Master Blaster and Sarcastic Lad are similiar in this respect, as are,
to a degree, Pants Rabbit Lad and WikiBoy.

And I'd also like to say that from the limited interaction I've had
with Jaelle, I don't think she was intentionally choosing "right" or
"heroic" answers.  I think she was probably answering honestly-- she
seems to be an all-around generous and nice person.  Hell, she let me
post those shitty issues of Teenfactor guest-starring Writer's Block
Woman & Mouse. :-)

For the record, the Legionnaires in the pool for the quiz are UN,
Master Blaster, Sarc, Sister State-the-Obvious, Cheesecake-Eater Lad,
Haiku Gorilla, Pants Rabbit Lad, WikiBoy, Limp-Asparagus Lad,
Cauliflower, Aunt Comic-Relief, Catalyst Lass, Mainstream Man, and
Self-Righteous Preacher.  (I think that's all of them.  In the pool,
that is.  Not a bad group, that, even if it is a little heavy on my
characters. :-P )

==Tom