LNH/META: The LNH Personality Quiz

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 17:10:54 PDT 2006

Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> I am apparently Sarcastic Lad.
>
> I guess Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch isn't a possiblity since
> eggnog isn't one of the beverages.

I'll add Cauliflower in the next edit.

I had Panta in there originally, but thought that the character
explanation-- "you no longer exist"-- might hurt someone's feelings.
I'll change "milk", which only pertained to Panta, to "eggnog"-- which
will probably only pertain to Cauliflower.  Ah well.

> >      Dave Van Domelen, notes that his editor decided that his smiley properly
> > closed the parentheses of Tom's smiley.
> >

> My new newsreader corrupts smiley faces and turns them into cute yellow
> cartoon characters.

What, like Woodstock?