LNH/META: The LNH Personality Quiz

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 15:24:24 PDT 2006

Dave Van Domelen wrote:

>      I got Catalyst Lass.  I am apparently a sexy woman.  No wonder I keep
> attracting lesbians.  ;)

Doh!  I hate it when that happens.  (The attracting lesbians part.
Though, if they're voyeuristic lesbians...)

The personality test needs more work than most of them: when it's
possible to answer the politics question with "left" and still end up
with Self-Righteous Preacher, you know there's gotta be something wrong
with it.

>      Dave Van Domelen, notes that his editor decided that his smiley properly
> closed the parentheses of Tom's smiley.

==Tom