8FOLD/ACRA: Jolt City # 2, There Was a Crooked Man!

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 06:06:02 PDT 2006

Martin Phipps wrote:

> Anyway, I was thinking that you had peaked with Speak because Green
> Knight had a lot of flashbacks that didn't advance the story and the

You also skipped through the flashbacks, if memory serves.  I think
they served a purpose thematically, and, in the case of GREEN KNIGHT #
6, I think the flashbacks of Martin's origin are extremely important to
the plot of not only that issue, but of the series as a whole.

> it has the potential to be very interesting.  You might have noticed
> that I am interested in that sort of character interaction. :)

As am I. :-)

Hope you enjoy the rest of JOLT CITY.

> Martin

==Tom