LNH/META: What kind of LNH Character is Tom Russell?

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 16:07:53 PDT 2006

Martin Phipps wrote, though not necessarily in this order:

> could be Silver Age Lad of the LNH and your power could be to make

That's a great idea, Martin!  It certainly fits me to a "T".

Any other suggestions?

> I just read your Flash story.  Oops!  Sorry.  FLEETFEET story.  You

Ahem...

Other than the powers, what do these two characters have in common,
Martin?  One's a police scientist, the other's a college student.  One
is dating/married (depending on time frame) to a reporter, the other is
dating/about to be married to someone who's not a reporter.

There's no Professor Zoom, no Captain Cold, no Pied Piper.

There's no signet ring containing his entire costume.

Barry Allen is pretty nerdy.  I don't think Fleetfeet qualifies as
nerdy, Martin.

If anything, I borrowed more from Superman for that story.

--

With your Weapon Alpha, I think you're pretty much just writing
Wolverine.  But your Extreme doesn't strike me as being a transparent

And that's _never_ been done before.

Certainly not with Prime or Supreme. :-P

> Martin

==Tom