[MISC] Plot vs. Character

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 22:14:05 PDT 2006

Oh yeah.  I probably should also mention that Net.Heroes on Parade,
Speak, House of Fiction and The Green Knight are all excellent examples
of character driven fiction.  The Nostalgics, so far, is less
successful because it is not clear why the narrator is including a lot
of seemingly irrelevent details that would appear to have little to do
with what he is ultimately trying to say.

I always try to be even handed in criticism and I apologize if I
sometimes err on the side of negativity. :)

Martin