LNH/AD: Coming Soon... Drabble Girl Maxi-Series!

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Sat Oct 28 07:14:04 PDT 2006

Have you been reading DC's '52 Weeks'? Well, prepare for:

Drabble Girl in 52 Drabbles!

I'll be posting one sub-arc per month for four months, one post every
other day, for your enjoyment. (The first post of each sub-arc will be a
proper post, the rest comments, to not swamp Wil's Ego's RACC page.)

Join Drabble Girl as she fights a menace that can destroy all of
reality! Can she make it when she's restricted to 100 word appearances?
If she can't, then everyone is doomed!

Note: I haven't read '52 Weeks', so the only commonality is the number
52.

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.