LNH: Alt.stralian Yarns #1: On the Matter of Locks

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 22:25:58 PDT 2006

Blind Timmy wrote:

> I've never heard/read it like that before.  Tom, you've compromised my
> vision.

I believe it's used as an abbreviation of the racial slur,
"piccaninny".  I tried to ask my Whacky Racist Mother about it, but she
was strangely obtuse for someone so Whacky and Racist and, uh, Mother.

==Tom would be writing part of the 80-page Journey Into... Annual right
now like he's supposed to, but he just spent the last two hours writing
a <plug> ten-page review of Civil War # 1 & 2, over at monitorduty.com.
 If you want to see what my quibbles about structure, character
motivation, and style look like when applied to actual published
comics, give it a looksie. </plug>