REVIEW: End of Month Reviews #33 - S...2006 [spoilers]

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 04:27:42 PDT 2006

Martin Phipps wrote:
> Tom Russell wrote:
> >
> > I really wish you would slow down a bit; the sheer number of isues
> > (more so than lines of text) makes it seem, from a psychological point
> > of view, like there's much more to read than there is.
>
> And that, to me, sounds like a request to collect Superfreaks #'s 7-13
> as a trade etherback. :)

Okay.  It's done.  I've collected three Trade Etherbacks, one for
Superfreaks #'s 0-4, one for Superfreaks #'s 5-8 and one for
Superfreaks #'s 9-13.  Unfortunately, two of these trade etherbacks
come out to be over 100k (with each issue contributing about 20k) so
the last few lines will be cut off.  You can still read the end of #13
from the original posting.  The issues are all reformated for the
trades and the last five issues were even editted because I found typos
that I didn't notice the first time I posted.  I also editted out a
fourth wall breaking scene in #12 and added in a few lines of dialogue
in #11, thus making those two issues about equal length in the trade.
(I am very anal about pacing.)

In thirteen issues of Superfreaks I've dealt with active superheroes,
retired superheroes, sidekicks, vigilantees, evil twins, evil geniuses,
mutants, witches, psychics, ninjas and clones and I've paid lip service
to aliens, vampires, werewolves and mind control.  I really can't think
of anything else to do.  If you don't want me to type another issue of
Superfreaks this month then _don't_ post a suggestion. :)

Martin