LNH: Haiku Gorilla # 213

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 17:58:44 PDT 2006

 HAIKU GORILLA # 213

file on Hex Luthor
presidential candidate
-- plan on bullet rain

     BRIEFCASE-EATER LAD (C) Jamie Rosen.
     HEX LUTHOR (C) Chris Hare/Saxon Brenton.
      (C) 2006 TOM RUSSELL.

This story takes place during the election year of 2000, which predates
Briefcase-Eater Lad's first appearance (in the MISS TRANSLATION LIBRARY
DAY ONE-SHOT) by two years.

Tomorrow, I'm going to participate in a 24-Hour-Comic event.  Everyone
wish me luck!

Don't know what the story's about yet (planning would be cheating,
wouldn't it?) but since I can only draw skunks, bears, and penguins,
it's going to be one of those three.  Probably skunks.