[RACCies/LNH] BLiP Postings

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Wed Nov 29 22:58:27 PST 2006

So, what have I done this year? Actually, there was a large dearth from me
during most of the year, but I did managed to put something out...

The Alt.Riders #44
Part of Ape Month, and also an epilogue of sorts to the War Without Worlds
arc. MoreCuteAs returned and made monkeys of all of them.

The Alt.Riders Story Challenge Spectacular!
My attempt at the 75 line prose contest...

Master Blaster in Insufficent Postage [#4]
Master Blaster goes to the Post Office! Hilarity ensues!

Master Blaster in "Dyawanfriwitha?" [#8]
Master Blaster goes to a restaurant! Zombies ensue!

Drabble Girl #1-26
The first 13 have been posted so far, with the second set to come during
December! Featuring Drabble Girl against the machinations of the
Wordinator!

[Technically, War Without Worlds #3 was also posted during the time
period, but I don't really feel like it is a part of it really. But if you
really want to nominate it...]

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.