LNH: 1993-1994 Ackie Awards

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 29 19:26:13 PST 2006

Third attempt at posting this....

Looking through the LNH website and RACC archives I didn't see the first
Accie (or Ackie Awards) thing.... so here it is...

Newsgroups: alt.comics.lnh
Subject: 1993-1994 Ackie Awards
From: barn... at wkuvx1.wku.edu (Jeff Barnes)
Date: 14 Apr 94 13:51:00 CST

Welllllll, I never did get the time to actually write out the awards
ceremony.
=(  Anyway, here are the final awards winners; congrats all.  My
apologies for taking so long and for losing most of the special
awards... Sigh.

FAVORITE LNHer:                   Easily-Discovered Man

FAVORITE VILLAIN:                 Tsar Chasm

FAVORITE SUPPORTING CHARACTER:    Easily-Discovered Man Lite

FAVORITE NEW CHARACTER:           Easily-Discovered Man Lite

FAVORITE WRITER:                  Rob Rogers

FAVORITE PERSON WHO HANGS OUT
     ON A.C.LNH:                   Dave Van Domelen

THE NEWBIE AWARD:                 Rob Rogers

FAVORITE SERIES:                  Easily-Discovered Man

FAVORITE MINI:                    Organic Lass: Mistress of Molecules

FAVORITE ARC:                     Looniverse Adrift!

FAVORITE ISSUE:                   LNH Triple Play #3

SPECIAL SERVICE AWARD:            Russ Allbery for maintaining the FTP
site, etc.

Congrats to all.

-- Drizzt (this is not a good day...)
Jeff Barnes             | Last night my cable was messed up; I was
barn... at wkuvx1.wku.edu  | getting C-Span and the Home Shopping Club on the
barn... at wkunix.wku.edu  | the same channel.  So I bought a Congressman.