[LNH/RACCies] Limp Eligibles Self Promotional Binge

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 00:22:37 PST 2006

[LNH/RACCies] Limp Eligibles Self Promotional Binge

Okay, my final post that needs to be written up as part of the start of
the RACCies Nominations period.  Then I can get back to the November
_End of Month Reviews_...

Things that I've posted (so far) that are eligible for voting in the
RACCies:

Limp-Asparagus Lad #55
'What Do You Mean, 'Editorial Policy Won't Let Superheroes Do That'?'
     This is the double sized September 11 issue that I posted in late
December 2005, and is eligible under the technicality that - up until
now - the RACCies eligibility period hasn't matched the calendar year.
Terrorist attacks strike the World Trade Center in Net.York.  But this
is a superhero class universe, so unless you're a publisher who's so
sacred that perceived 'disrespect' will cut into your sales, then there's
no reason why the events unfold anything like Real Life, right?

Limp-Asparagus Lad #56
'Decimation, part 1'
     Part one of 'Decimation', my entry for the January 2006 Ape
Month.  Devolutionary cultists are running around turning people into
australopithecines.  Well, non-mutant people into australopithecines.
The mutants turn into non-powered humans.  Because, like, we all know
from reading Grant Morrison that mutant superpowers are the next step
in human evolution.
     (As an aside, after much fiddling I've finally realised that, just
as #56 blew out to be greater than a one part story, so #57 has blown
out because I can't get the pacing for the rest of 'Decimation' right
in only one more post.  In any case, it looks as though the January 2007
Ape Month will be part of the same story from January 2006.  Savour the
irony.)

Limp-Asparagus Lad Special #3
'One Ape Story. Extra Run-on Sentences, Easy on the Similies, Please.'
     A vocabulary story challenge posted just a few hours ago.  Limp-
Asparagus Lad and You're-Not-Hitting-Me-Hard-Enough Lad face off
against Super-gorilla Krodd.

Master Blaster: Insufficient Postage add-on #3.1
'Drunken Ramblings'
Blaster stories, I wrote this lengthy scene featuring drunken college
students.

-----
Saxon Brenton     Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia

Advertisement: Looking to expand your DVD collection?  Go to
www.tradingpost.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etradingpost%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fbrowse%2FEntertainment%2DElectronics%2FDVDs%2DCDs%2DVideos%2DRecords%2DTapes%2Floc%5FlocRZSQregtAVSCdistRZSQAVSCstateRZSQ9AVSCregRZSQ%5Fns%5FTrue%5Foff%5F0%5Fsqt%5F1%5Fstpg%5F0%5F%3Freferrer%3Dplace1&_t=758874129&_r=emailtagline_nov&_m=EXT