RACCIES: Tom Russell's Eligibles for 2006

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 28 17:23:00 PST 2006

Tom Russell wrote:

> UNFINISHED SENTENCE-VERSE
>
> Unfinished Sentence-Verse # 3, 5, 7, 9
>
>    I think I may have killed this series with my
> enthusiasm for it, the same way Willey and I basically
> killed RACCCAFE back in the day with our infantilism.
>    Sorry on both counts.

I'll probably write another issue one of these days...
And I was the one who killed the RACCCafe...

> As for Tom Russell...
>
> I've already disqualified myself from the Rabbit
> Breeder's Cup, apropos Haiku Gorilla.  Please, no
> votes or nominations in that category.

Sorry, Tom.  But since I'm a bastard I'm going to have
to nominate you....

It's quantity... not whether you want or don't want it... :)

But I suspect Martin is going to win it this year... so you
really shouldn't worry, Tom.

> And I'm not going to say "don't nominate me for
> favourite author"-- but, y'know, I _did_ win it last
> year.  (And I'm very thankful for that, still
> teary-eyed to this day.)  Why not nominate another
> author instead, give them the chance?

You can of course nominate mutiple people....

> ==Tom

Arthur "To tired to write anything funny here" Spitzer