LNH: Drabble Girl: Drabble #13

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Sat Nov 25 21:34:20 PST 2006

Drabble Girl in 52 Drabbles!
Drabble #13: Expulsion!

"If I'm stuck here, I'm taking you with me!" Drabble Girl yelled, firing
her gun in all directions and on random settings. Around her, words
formed strange shapes or simply disappeared as they underwent tortuous
typographic twists.

Angry turnip ENOUGH exclamation mark petunia lentil

"Not until you promise to never attack us again!"

Entry forget MY CHARACTER IS UPON YOUR DIMENSION period IT IS ALREADY
TOO LATE period ripple deliver

"What??"

Father gavel BEGONE exclamation mark exclamation mark exclamation mark
terrible wind

With that, Drabble Girl was expelled from the Wordinator's dimension.

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.