LNH: Master Blaster in "Dyawanfriwitha?"

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Fri Nov 24 23:32:57 PST 2006

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006, Tom Russell wrote:

> But while I concentrate on offending as many people as possible, Jamas
> brings out the Rambo in Master Blaster, the gun fetishist-- the mayhem,
> the action.

Well, his name is *Master* *Blaster*. Guns are his thing. :)

> What Sister State-the-Obvious hasn't told her husband is, even if Hex
> Luthor was able to run for a third term, it wouldn't happen for two
> more years yet. :-)

Well, it takes time to lay all the groundwork and get the formula right
and all. HL is a forward planning guy. :)

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.