LNH: Drabble Girl: Drabble #12

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Fri Nov 24 01:17:07 PST 2006

Drabble Girl in 52 Drabbles!
Drabble #12: Stuck In The Wordinator!

"Will your attacks stop?" Drabble Girl asked the space before her.

Appeal excessive I NEED TO EXPAND period peon limp

"If you attack us, we will destroy you." Admittedly, she didn't know if
this was true, nor even desired, but the Ultimate Ninja was the leader,
and he did like that sort of action.

Current time THEN YOU WILL DIE AS WELL period stop phone

"I will be long gone from here," Drabble Girl said, eyeing her suit's
air supply meter.

Life derrick HOW question mark reality tremble

"Um."

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.